COME JOIN OUR WHOLESOME COMMUNITY.
We are now open for Infant – Elementary [Grade 1] Enrollment at our new Campus in North Austin.
If you are a family looking for immediate Enrollment and would like to sign up for a Tour, please fill in the form following this LINK and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
OUR NEW LOCATION: Our new 5-Acre campus including a creek is located at 12251 Running Bird Lane, Austin, TX 78758.
OUR HOURS: 2017-2018 SCHOOL-HOURS
Infant – Pre-K (Ages 12mo – 5yo): 8a – 5p.
Kindergarten – Grade 1: 8a-3:30p classes (4pm pick up); options for 4-5:00p after-school program available.
TUITION: For the full Tuition Information please click here: Wholesome_Tuition_2017_2018.
NOTE: We include organic [local, whenever possible], freshly prepared lunches and snacks daily with our program. We accommodate most special diets and food allergies, including gluten-free (with the exception of parent potlucks or special occasions), dairy-free, peanut-free. We may allow outside foods for students with rare or life-threatening allergies that WG can not accommodate. WG launched a Mobile Culinary Classroom on site at the beginning of the 2017-18 school-year and our Chef Felipe prepares healthy organic meals daily for our students.
OUR ADMISSIONS PROCESS
- Explore our website to familiarize yourself with our philosophy and programs.
- Please fill in our tour inquiry submission link with info about your family|child and desired dates to tour our Campus.
- Schedule and attend a School + Campus Tour.
- Schedule your parent|child trial-day to take place. Attend a teacher interview after the end of the day unless you’ve met with the Teacher during your tour and are accepted into our program.
- Submit our Application Forms to us, and include your Fees ($75 Registration Fee, and all Classroom Fees; after acceptance, our student fees–annual and registration fees–are non-refundable, even if you decide to leave the program mid-year. ALL students will need to supply a written notice to our Director Bonnie Gandy, if they wish to withdrawal, and a 30-day withdrawal notice is needed–prior to each 1st of the month–tuition is due for the 30-day time-frame. Please note: An email or verbal communication to a Teacher of our School is not sufficient as withdrawal notice).
The wait list carries over from year to year, so there is no need to re-apply if your child is not enrolled during the current school year. To place your family on the wait list please fill out our wait list FORM. This does not guarantee a spot for the upcoming school year. Tours are held on every Friday at 9a or by Appointment by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school year generally runs very closely to the AISD schedule, from mid-end of August through the last day of May. Spots that become available during the school year will be filled from the wait list. If no wait list exists, the school will advertise open spaces through social media, newsletters and on its website. The school will have registration for the following school year in March of each year.
Enrolled children and their siblings will have first priority for available spots for the new year. New families in need of 5-day care will have priority for any additional spots available. Part-time spots will be filled next. All schedules, fees and tuition are based on our full-day care.
CAMP SANA SUMMER OFFERINGS
A huge perk for parents is our SUMMER CAMP SANA experience – Children enrolled into our 12-month (full-week) programs, will automatically be able to participate in our summer camp Sana programs at the same tuition schedule – this is a huge perk for parents who can’t take off during the summer and love the consistency for their child. At Wholesome Generation, your child stays with their peers and can enjoy ALL of our CAMP SESSIONS (all foods included).